The increasing popularity of bamboo flooring has really carved out a different niche for homeowners as it becomes easier for people to clean and maintain. Of course, you are required to put your efforts into floor maintenance and caring for bamboo floors so that they remain long-term companions and durable in your living space. Here we go through the best Bamboo floor cleaning tips and maintenance advice so that it can last longer & some bamboo floor cleaner products, kits & instructions.
Bamboo Floor Cleaning
Here, you will find the most recommended and useful tips for cleaning the bamboo floor –
- For improving the appeal and look for bamboo floors, it becomes essential for the owner to clean and sweep the floor on daily basis. It will never allow dust and other unwanted things to accumulate on the floor and it will look awesome and fresh for a long time.
- Urethane sealing of bamboo floors has also gained popularity these days due to which it will be always easier to clean the floor with minimum effort. It would be invisible and offer excellent protection for floor essentials.
- Never use a hard or pointed brush to clean your floor because it will result in scratches that will make the bamboo unappealing. You should try your best to use a soft and delicate brush for the sweeping purposes.
- Area rugs can be also used to keep the bamboo floor clean and tidy so that your floor always remains shiny.
- A dry towel should be used to get rid of scratches and heel marks. To remove stains, homeowners always prefer damp cloths in cleaner and water which will easily remove marks and stains on the bamboo floor. After removing those stains from the floor, you should immediately wipe out the moist portion of the flooring to get it drier.
- It is often suggested to keep the moisture and humidity level of the bamboo floor in the range of 30-50% so that it is safe from warping, separation, and other damage.
- If you have waxed the bamboo floor for enhanced protection, make sure that the floor is not cleaned with any liquid cleaner rather it should be only waxed again to improve durability.
- In order to protect the beauty and look of the bamboo floor, you should never try to use a wet or dampened mop for floor cleaning purposes.
Bamboo Floor Cleaning Products
A number of bamboo floor cleaning products are available in the market and also online. Here is the one that we recommend to maintain bamboo flooring neat and clean.
Better Life Floor Cleaner - BUY it Right Now
To clean bamboo or other hardwood floorings, you can use floor cleaner provided by Better Life.
So those were some of the best Bamboo flooring maintenance and cleaning tips and some suggested products.
Image Credits – activerain.trulia
This post was last modified on December 19, 2022 4:53 am